REPAIR TELESCOPIC CRANE FLY JIB GROVE GMK 5130
Work description repair telescopic crane fly jib Grove GMK 5130
- Disassemble all the parts and inspect the sections.
- Place the base section on one of our flat beds.
- Remove damaged lacings of the section and prepare remaining parts.
- Straighten the main chords on long bed press and special press frames.
- Check straightened areas by MPI method for cracks and/ or indications.
- Cut and prepare new lacings.
- Fit, align and weld the new lacings.
- Check the new welds by MPI method for cracks and/or indications.
- Revision of the jib cylinder.
- Renewed the sheave and bearing.
- Shot blast and paint the complete sections.
- Assemble all parts of telescopic crane.